OUR DONORS AND PARTNERS OF 2014-2015
- The Ford Foundation Endowment Grant helps sustain INSA-India's Sexuality Rights and Youth Empowerment program.
- The Charities Aid Foundation and Microsoft Inc GAYE Program funds are used to strengthen the child parliament program for child protection.
- USAID lead KHPT reimburses our work to the Orphan and Vulnerable Children's SPECIAL project for children living and affected by HIV and AIDS.
- UNFPA's support to SJRI reimburses our work to the Adolescent Education Program Plus project for developing the Modules , training Master Trainers and mentoring their training nodal teachers in 75 Navodaya schools of South India.
- Individual donors who have seen our work and continue to support us.
- The Action Plus coalition that supports our gender equality work.
- Partners like NCCI, CSI, Prayas, and others who are linked such that we can scale up programs across the country at any given time.
Partnerships and donors from 2010
- ICCO Cooperation, The Netherlands: www.icco.nl; www.kerkinactie.org
- Ford Foundation : www.fordfound.org
- Stop AIDS Now! : www.stopaidsnow.org
- National AIDS Control Organization: www.nacoonline.org
- VIVA Network: www.viva.org
- Oxfam Novib: http://www.oxfamnovib.nl
- Action Plus: www.yrgcare.org
- Charities Aid Foundation https://www.cafonline.org